Everyone reblog this can’t this is perfect
Out of these 454k notes how many of them waited for the number to reach to zero?
you know how scared i was when it was almost zero
wait for zero
I got fucking scared and held my breath when it hit zero then i read it and was like “IM DROPPING EVERYTHING AND REBLOGGING”
When u see a bitch that don’t like u, look at u…
I’m about to make you fall in love all over again.”
“What about you?”
“What about me?”
“Are you going to fall in love with me all over again?”
“I never fell out.
Love him forever when he tells you this (via fallingforhimeveryday)
One of the hardest lessons in life is letting go. Whether it’s guilt, anger, love, loss or betrayal. Change is never easy. We fight to hold on and we fight to let go.
Lessons Learned in Life (via psych-facts)
And when you’re dancing and laughing and finally living, hear my voice in your head and think of me kindly.
Morrissey (via v-a-n-s)
THROWING UP BECAUSE THIS IS REAL
Go all the way with it. Do not back off. For once, go all the goddamn way with what matters.
Ernest Hemingway (via likeafieldmouse)
Realize that anyone who tries to put you down about your appearance is assuming that it is your job to please them visually. Once you realize that it isn’t your job to be visually pleasing to anyone, ever, it becomes very hard for anyone to make you feel bad about yourself.
1. If he doesn’t answer, don’t keep sending texts. If he wanted to talk to you, he would’ve responded.
2. People will make time for you when they care about you. If he says he’s too busy or constantly cancels his plans, he doesn’t care. People fight for you when they care.
3. Don’t let him touch you on the first date. If he tries, he’s not there for the same reasons you are.
4. You can tell a lot about a person by their favorite book.
5. If he can stomach more than ten straight shots without feeling a thing, he drinks too much.
6. Ask the uncomfortable things. When was the last time he was so high he couldn’t speak? What does he regret the most? Does he drink to remember or to forget?
7. Don’t send pictures unless you want to. If he has to talk you into it, don’t do it. If you hesitate, don’t do it. If you do take a picture, don’t include your face. Keep yourself safe.
8. If you can’t laugh when you’re having sex with him, maybe you aren’t sleeping with the right person. Sex isn’t about tricks and tips and routines.
9. If he hurts you, cut him out. He’s gone, he isn’t coming back, and you don’t need to prolong the pain.
10. Don’t be afraid to open up again. I promise not everyone will love you with a knife behind their back.
Boy advice from someone who made the same mistakes too often (via guiseofgentlewords)
I feel like I’ll always be sad.